Thanks for the help ('91 Ford Explorer)

Today, after much cursing and prodding, my "91 Explorer has a new transmission in it. And it runs like a dream. Now I'm off to get the warranty from the shop (they have to inspect it).

A BIG thanks to all those who gave me input and the courage to try this job myself (Esp J.W. and C.W).

This group is an invaluable service to people like me.

So, to those that are helping out and contributing their knowledge and information I say thanks. And to those who are looking for help, be patient. Sometimes help comes in strange ways.

Jim

Reply to
Slikboy