Torque Converter clutch won't stay locked up

You went exactly where I thought you would. Glad you got it fixed.

Reply to
John Riggs

This thread is 16 years old, when I was 2 myself! I just purchased a 1994 explorer for myself for my 18th birthday for 400 dollars, 129,000 miles back in September. I have since put 12,000 miles on it and I have had this exact same converter lock up ever since I got it. I will be replacing the MAF sensor tomorrow, and I feel confident that will fix my issue. Thank you Craig! You have saved the day over a decade and a half after your own spell.

Reply to
Connor