TSB 04259 - Inoperative Rear Power Window(s)?

Can anyone give me a summation of this TSB?

Thanks

Reply to
the_andrew_smith

This TSB has been superceded by TSB 05-01-05.... basically, it is telling us that if the electrics pass proper testing, there is a chance that the concern is the window motors themselves.....

Not quite a magic bullet....

Reply to
Jim Warman

dang...and i'm betting it's the motor.

a.

Reply to
the_andrew_smith

Well, being a world-class procrastinator and all, I finally got around to repai^H^H^H fixing this window (some months earlier post by me). It went down like this...

I was riding in the back with the baby and she went to sleep. I thought, "sometimes, just pressing the button 1000 times will get things to work" - you know, the 'inanimate objects can be stubborn theory'.

Anyway, on or about press 25, the window went down. Amazed, I took my finger off the button. Then I put it back up. Then down, then up, down, up, down, up.

I then announced to my wife, "I fixed the window in your car".

I am the Man.

a.

Reply to
the_andrew_smith