TSB 99-20-6 blower motor burning odour.

I'd appreciate it if someone had a link showing me what this bulletin is. I think it applies to my 94 ltd. Thanks. Also, can us plebians look up TSBs on our own? ___________ To reply, spell yahoo correctly

Reply to
S.P.

It has to do with leaves and other debris entering the fan housing.... there are foam seals that can be installed aroud the wiper pivots but I doubt their efficacy.

Sadly, a TSB is simply a technical advice publication... if you were hoping for warranty....

TSBs are copyright material.... there may be someone willing to withstand the wrath of a scorned lawyer but, for the most part, you will pay to see the full text of any TSB. Your local dealer may be kind enough to print a copy off for you... One of the conditions for my access to the corporate tehnical information database prohibits me from posting any tehnical information in a "cut and paste" fashion.

Reply to
Jim Warman

Thanks, anyway. I was not looking for a warranty, just an idea to see if it is worth getting my hands (and/or wallet) dirty to see the cause of a very, very intermittent smell... which sometimes reminds me of leaves burning, sometimes rubber/plastic.

Reply to
S.P.