Wanted 2001 Ford Explorer Northface (UK)

Hi, looking to possibly change my 1998 Explorer for a 2001 Northface edition in the UK. Must be in Green or Black with less than 20k on the clock. Must also be a Y or 51 plate (if there were any 51 platers, anyone know?) as it must be as new as possible (sorry no X regs, unless very low mileage). Many thanks - this is just a provisional request, but if anyone knows of one please let me know. There has been nothing suitable on Autotrader recently (other than an overpriced private sale for a X plater). thanks, Nick

Reply to
Nick H