water

They always told me Pi R2... they lied..... Cake R2 - Pi R round....

FWIW... remove the 710 cap... that's where you put the oil.... If you meant something different, a little "help" with details will go a long way....

Reply to
Jim Warman

not good!

Reply to
zoti

leak in head gasket

Reply to
Roadie

Reply to
Dave

Well, Jim, you did it again. You made me shoot iced tea on my 'puter screen. I believe that's the third time over the course of several years. Pi R round! 710 cap! Keep up the good work. Although you get few accolades almost all of us here really appreciate your assistance.

-steve

Reply to
94EB4x4

Reply to