What is code P0125?

I scanned the engine and the code P0125 came up and for the description, the computer indicates "see service manual" I searched, but could not find it -- does anybody know what this code means?

thanks

Reply to
Fuller

P0125=The ECT sensor has not reached the required temperature level to enter closed loop operating conditions within a specified time after starting engine.

Perhaps a bad thermostat or low on coolant

Reply to
Happy Traveler

P0125 - "Insufficient Coolant Temperature for Closed Loop Fuel Control"

The monitor that set this code is looking for the ECT to reach a threshold temp in a given (calibrated) amount of time. Start your diagnosis with the cooling system and ECT sensor.

Tom

Reply to
Tom