Jim Warman please email me

Hello Jim

I know this is unusual, but I have something I need to ask you (related to journalism, not Explorers). But I can't do it publicly for a reason that I will explain later. If you could, please send me a valid email address (you post with came back as invalid). You can email it to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. I think you may be interested in this request. I'm sorry I can't go into further detail here. Don't worry. I WILL not give you email at to anyone.

Reply to
Anthony Giorgianni

Umm...

Jim's email address is in every post he makes ?????

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.

Reply to
Cox