Subject Author Posted Replies

Toyota - invest in a winner
Kiplinger's Stock Watch - April 24, 2007 ..Toyota cars have fewer defects than any other make, and Toyota has several other advantages that make the company a compelling investment. To start, rising...
25
25

Question about Idle adjustment (97 T-bird 4.6)
Just did a long overdue manifold swap and while at it replaced the old water pump, alternator, and radiator. Runs like a dream and for the first time since I bought it new I think, there are no...
2
2

1994 Ford Ranger not firing on all four cylynders
I have a 1994 ranger 2.3LAbout 2 weeks ago while I was driving it started runing real rough and sound like a small motorcycle but quit after about 20 sec and started running normaly, it did it again...

96 THUNDERBIRD 3.8 ENGINE SWAP
Does anybody know if you can swap a 3.8 v-6 engine to 302 in a 96 help would be
10
10

Ford can't afford to celebrate just yet
Ford can't afford to celebrate just yet know how far Ford Motor Co. has to go when it loses less money in the first quarter and there's still an itch around town to start chilling the champagne....

Ford Windstar , Freestar and Mercury Montery Trans problems.
I heard there are alot of problems with 1999 - 2003 Windstar Van Auto Transmissions and 2004 - 2007 Ford Freestar Van and Mercury Monterey Van Transmissions. I heard that they won't make it to 50,000...

Jim Warman PING
Jim: Gotta do the heater core on my 93 5.0. Gonna take it to Ford. Anything I should look/watch for. As I understand it, they basically have to do everything but drop the tranny to get this $20 part...
5
5

I need help with a 91 Escort GT
Can anyone help me? My '91manual ford escort gt one day wouldn't start, it turns over but wont start. I have checked the coil, and pick-up coil and of corse the battery and I still can't figure it...
3
3

my 92 Ranger manual valve question
OK, even though I got no respose to my question about taking the manual valve out without losing anything, I decided that I would go ahead and remove it. So, if anyone wants to know, yes, you can take...
14
14

Oil Weight??????????
My 3.0 Taurus calls for 5W20 oil. I have been using Motorcraft synthetic blend and changing the oil every 3,000 miles. For only a couple bucks more for a 5 quart container, I can buy Super Tech full...
23
23

Axleshaft oil seal replacement 93 crown vic
when replacing the axleshaft oil seal in a 93 crown vic (disc brakes) do i need to pack this seal at all with grease, or just put it in dry? i know when sliding the axle back in i need to lube it with...
2
2

Ford says April auto industry sales "terrible"
Ford says April auto industry sales "terrible" (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. (F.N: Quote, Profile , Research) said on Friday that U.S. auto industry sales to date in April were "terrible" as consumer...

F150 Lariat 1991 Nightmare
I will try to be as brief as possible in hopes that someone knows what I am talking about and actually has some decent advice ( I hope ) Well here it goes, I go out and buy this truck and as I remove...
8
8

Subject : Pictures Please - Ford 351 - Ford351C - Ford351W
Hi, I am working on a new website and need pictures of Ford 351 engines. I had a '72 Ford Torino with a 351C engine but no good engine pictures before restoration. Specifically, I am looking for 351 C...
23
23

SHelby GT 350
Own your own Shelby GT 350 for $244! ;)