1972 LTD Turn Signal Indicator Bulbs

How do I change the turn signal bulbs for a 1972 Ford LTD. I assume I can't reach behind the dashboard, so do I need to unscrew the instrument panel from the front. Thank you

Reply to
pestocat

Tom, Thank you, it was easier than I thought. I just had to remove dashboard cover/trim and then I was able to reach behind speedometer unit and twist out the bulb assembly and replace the bulbs. Everything works. I did run into a problem with fixing the gear unit of the tailgate window motor. They (dealer) gave me the wrong gear assembly and when they checked again with the books, found out they don't build that assembly anymore. But there is one more in Texas that is on the way.

Thank you,

Reply to
pestocat