1990 Tbird Headlights flashing

hi

we have a 90 tbird with headlight problems. we got the car because a neighbor moved and didn't want the hastle of selling it because it needed alot of work. we have been doing the work but ran into a snag.

the signal lights worked when they wanted to and the headlights would flash off and on whenever they wanted to. we changed the signal/highbeam/wiper miltiswitch. the old one and new one were the same numbers except on the old one there was a B in a circle and the new on has a D in a circle.

this fixed the signal lights and appeared to fix the headlights off/on problem as well. but after a bit the headlights started flashing off and on again.

i am wondering where else to look for the problem. also i do not remember if the car had daytime running lights before we changed the signal switch but it doesnt have any now.

any thoughts would help, thanks Al

Reply to
Alister Fiend

================================= Check out the headlight switch, jiggle it around, move it a little at a time, ect. If they flash replace it.