1992 Tempo Fan Problems

The cooling fan does not work on my 1992 Tempo. I've checked the fan and it works. It's not getting any current when it should be (when AC is on or when car is up to temperature). Can anyone confirm the exact location of the fan relay and/or controller?

Thanks!

Reply to
Dave

"Dave" wrote in news:1125282973.159519.240190 @g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

It's in the CCRM... an assembly containing most of the relays..

May not be able to individually replace.

Go to autozone.com / repair info, component/ sensor location

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

I believe the 92 Tempo still had a discrete fan relay unless it was a V-6, then it had a CCRM. Look to the left (driver side) of the radiator for the relay. It should be mounted to the core support. If it has a V-6, the CCRM is over the left endof the radiator under the plastic shield that had the engine sticker on it. It's a black box with a large connector going into it.

Reply to
Tom Adkins