Removing Ignition Key Cylinder

I brought a 98 ford truck it has now key. I need to find out how to remove the locking cylinder without a key. I seen how easy it is with a key. Is there a way to remove this cylinder other then just gutting the parts inside piece by piece till the barrel is empty?

Reply to
markeytoe

markeytoe wrote in news:CDtQe.133023 $E95.125064@fed1read01:

locksmith or a slambar -as seen on tv movies- ... take your pick

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic