1995 Mondeo Clutch/Accelerator Noise

I have a 95 Mondeo(5 speed Manual) that makes a clicking noise when you accelerate after changing gears, or when the revs are low and you accelerate, the noise occurs. It is not overly loud, but is annoying because I know it is happening. Has anyone got any idea what this problem may be, and how to fix it please? Thanks

Reply to
Nath

try unscrewing the wheel(s) and checking the brake disc..or maybe it's the drive-wheels getting worn..

"Nath" skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...

Reply to
Bjørn Inge Nicolaisen