2000 ford taurus

i have a 2000 ford taurus ffv model.the problem i have with it is.when i drive it for about 30-45 minutes the idle goes way down (tach shows

4-7)like it is going to stall.the more gas you give it doesnt change anything.and when it does stall if i let it set for about 30-1 hour it starts right up and drives fine till it start again...i have been told it is the coolant tempature sensor,intake air temp sensor,or a dirty injectors....if it is a coolant sensor or intake sensor where do i start to look to find these sensors on my car?and is this the problem any info will help...thanks a bunch
Reply to
brass

Miles?

Check your fuel pressure at the rail. Fuel filter, regulator, pump, probably in that order if the pressure is falling below 25 psi... should be 35-40, optimally... I would think.

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

it has 137,000 miles.i did replace the fuel filter and pump,air filter,and coil,wires,plugs.

Reply to
brass