2001 Mercury Cougar brakes

Hello.

A friend owns a 2001 Mercury Cougar which needs new pads and rotors. I'm a Do-It-Yourself mechanic with good tools and plenty of experience. I've done more brake jobs than I can count, but never one on this model of car.

Does this car have captive rotors? If so, I want to send her to a professional shop. If not, I'm confident of doing it myself.

Please advise.

Daniel B. Martin

Reply to
Daniel B. Martin