2002 Ford 250 Diesel / Engine Missing??

My truck has over 120,000 miles and I have not had any problems until now. I keep thinking its water in my fuel, but I have been putting the appropriate additives and draining my fuel and my truck continues to miss and sometimes even turn off. Does anyone have any suggestions or information at what might be causing my problem or solutions to fix the missing. Is it water in my system and I just have'nt gotten it all out?

Thanks for any advice or suggestions,

Rob

Reply to
Rob

"Rob" wrote in news:1153249288.672705.145240 @s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

have you changed the fuel filter?? KB

Reply to
Kevin Bottorff

These are relatively complex systems.... If the miss is constant, the first "guess" would be an under valve cover harness.... Without the appropriate scan tool and some specialized knowledge, it will remain a guess... And guessing can get real spendy, real fast on a PowerStroke.

Reply to
Jim Warman