2002 Thunderbird

Any advice/opinions on a 2002 Ford Thunderbird?

Looking at a used one at a Ford dealership.

15,000 km's Comes with the hard top $22,000 CDN

Thanks, Jim

Reply to
Jim Warner

I owned a 2004 Thunderbird. Very nice car. Wish I still had it. I'd suggest holding out for a 2003/04/05 in preference to the 2002. The later models had a more powerful engine, the few bugs were worked out, and more stuff was standard. The 2004/05 had better radios. If/when I have extra money I will probably try to pick up a 2005.

I suggest you look on EBay and compare prices. I am not sure of the US/Canada exchange rate at the moment, but I wouldn't pay more than $17k US for a 2002 and it would have to have low mileage and have a hardtop before I would consider it.

You might check the Thunderbird Nest Forums for better opinions. See

. Regards,

Ed White

Reply to
C. E. White

Thanks Ed.

Consumer reports says to stay away from the '03's. But will look around still.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Warner