2003 F-350SD Problem

On my f350, the door ajar light is always on, and when i turn off the truck, the inside dome lights take about 10 minutes to turn off, I'm wondering if some fuse was blown, or if I should take the truck in for a warranty repair?

Thanks

droz

Reply to
droz

The door is thinking it is ajar... sounds like a faulty switch for the door.

I noticed with my 2003 f250sd the interior light will turn off if the door is left open i suppose to stop the battery from draining.

You have a faulty door switch.. make sure all your doors are shut well. if that doesnt help bring it in.

Reply to
Mercury