2005 focus zx3 + tire jack

Hopefully an easy question for one of you out there.

My wife got a flat the other week and I used the spare until we got it fixed. Problem now is, I can't remember where/how the tire jack was mounted in the car for storage and can't seem to see a logical placement for it. Can someone point me to a website with a picture and/or explain where it should be mounted?

Thanks,

Scott

Reply to
Scot

Did you try looking in the owner's manual?

Reply to
sleepdog

I did, nothing shows the exact position for it in the hatch. There was also a laminated sheet that came with it that was all about changing the tire, etc. but it also does not show where it is stored in the actual car.

Reply to
Scot