Need Tire Jack

My bus is missing its tire jack. Nothing more disconcerting than to get all ready to change a flat on the shoulder of the road and discover you're missing some essential thingie. Like the spare tire, lug wrench or jack.

I tried the famous Interstate VW in San Marcos, CA, last week but the shop there appears to be shutting down and they're moving the entire operation northwards to the main yard at Lake Elsinore. The woman at the shop seemed overwhelmed and not real encouraging about her ability to find anything in all the boxes and heaps. So I bought a new window winder crank for $2.50 and wandered back home not in the least gruntled.

So, does any kind soul have a tire jack to sell? I have a UPS account and could arrange for a uniformed member of the United Parcel Service to drop by and pick up a boxed jack. He'll even have a shipping label.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

Hi.Try Samba to find a Bus jack.I presume you've checked all the nooks and cranies of you Westy.Mine turned up (along with several other missing parts(Threshold plate,dash parts,ect.)under the bed.But Samba always has someone parting or selling,and then theres always the dreaded E auctions.Or junkyards.Good Hunting.Steve

Reply to
Ilambert