64 Falcon Drag Car Q's

I am interested in this car w/out engine/trans ... it had a Lenco and an injected 289 ... I'd like to put a mildly built up 289 or 302 in it ... the car has drums all around and leafs (not a narrowed rear) ... does it need front disk brakes and a narrowed rear - or a Cal-Tracs setup with the present set up? It'd be for race only ... thanks!

Reply to
Old F-100

What kind of front end is under it? What rear end? What times are you wanting to run? Did you get the headers?

Al

Reply to
Big Al