85 Grand Marquis coolant system

It's really cold where I am right now and I started my car but it took a while, like an old cold diesel, It was running rough for a bit so I tried to warm it up. I looked under the car and coolant was pouring out near the back of the engine. I can't tell where it's coming from and I can't find any schematics that show where the coolant runs. Any ideas?

Reply to
Chris

I have that same 97 marquis. Like twins. 31600 miles. Can't get heater to blowing hot. Other than that. It runs great.

Reply to
daxa desuka