86 E150 van

While driving my van tonite, running about35 down the street, my starter just kicked in for no reason, I didnt hit a bump or hit the ingnition switch, The starter turned for about 2 seconds, what in the world would cause this? I was thinking maybe the ignition switch was going bad, any suggestions?

Thanks

Reply to
zerozero

I was aware of that on the Mustangs and T-Birds, but not vans

Reply to
zerozero

Reply to
Sharon K.Cooke