In fact, it does nothing at all when ignition is turned. Doesn't even
try to turn over. Can't hear a fuel pump or starter solenoid clicking.
Nothing at all.
Background info: Just bought it with 90,000 miles. Drove to nearest gas
station to fill up. Wouldn't start again after fill up. Got jumperpack
and gave it a charge, started again. Drove about 50 miles home and
parked it. It started once after that, the next morining, but seemed
like battery was dying fast. Replaced battery, and now won't do
anything. The lights and door chime are working strong, but nothing
happens when key is turned in ignition.
1. Checked fuses with multimeter, all OK.
2. Checked battery, just in case; has full charge.
3. Played with key in ignition, in case something was loose.
4. Tried in Neutral/Park; no differnce.
5. Disconnected neg. cable for few minutes to clear any bad signals in
control module, no effect.
Are there any fusible links or relays that I should check? (I'm under
the impression it has to be an electrical problem.)
If so, where would they be located?
Any other possibilties??
You have my thanks, in advance, for any helpful info.