91 Probe wiring?

Need info on fuel pump wiring. We bought the car cheap, but dead, and with no history. Engine had thrown a rod and cracked the block. We replaced it and it turns over but there is no fuel to the engine.

I am trying to find a good wiring diagram for this car. (My Haynes manual is too general.) What are the wire connections going to the fuel pump? There are two pair of black wires, a single brown ground and a red wire. Can I send 12v directly to one of these to see if the pump works? Is there a relay in the fuel pump circuit? Other switches?

Reply to
Larry Ruch

snipped-for-privacy@tampabay.rr.com (Larry Ruch) wrote in :

Try asking your question at

-- you're much more likely to find an answer there.-- Jim

Reply to
Jim J