LPG switch wiring colours

I'm trying to wire in an LPG changeover switch to the 101 and I cant remember exactly which wire is what nor find the instruction book!
am i right in saying this:
brown - coil black - gnd red - +12v supply for switch blue - LPG solenoids yellow - petrol cut off white - gauge green - gauge
how does the fuel cut off (yellow) wire behave? Does it gnd on petrol or gas?
All correct if its the simple carb switch but yellow - petrol on white - gauge green - gauge not normally used unless you are using a 90 ohm sender
The yellow is a power +ve for fuel pump and or petrol valve supplied with kit and not fuel cut off
Paul www.GASPOWERUK.com
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 21:39:01 GMT, "Emelita Cullip"

thanks. It will cut the fuel pump off if i wire a relay up to it properly!
Nedavno Emelita Cullip napisa:

I have this simple carb switch and I want to add a gauge to how much LPG I have in the tank. So I should use white and ground? And what is the minimum and maximum resistance (empty / full tank)?
--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **

the gauge i just stuck on my tank is a 0-90ohm IIRC. says to use just white in the instructions though im pretty sure both white and green were connected together on my other car.
Nedavno Tom Woods napisa:

Like this:
-------white---- gauge ----green-----------
or like this:
-------white--- gauge -----earth -------green---
(I hope this ASCI graphic turns OK)
--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **

Like that, but they are joined at the back of the switch unit.
The instructions for my gauge just say to connect the white wire and leave the green unconnected though.
Nedavno Tom Woods napisa:

OK. Thank you.
--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **