92 Explorer Brake replacement

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any pointers, websites, or literature that would help me change my brake pads on my 92 explorer? I?m definitely and amateur but pretty handy. Any help would be great, thanks!

Reply to
jaythebaron

please dont f*ck with brakes other people may depend on it

foctard

hurc ast

Reply to
flaming/"c/""

tom

lmfao is that the best advice you can give?? go to a collage book store and buy a text about the subject if ya understand it you can fix it service manual wont tell ya that stuff

hurc ast

Reply to
flaming/"c/""

Reply to
tom

are you saying ford is not junk??

and like i said tom who cares what others think lmfao hurc ast

Reply to
flaming/"c/""