96 escort paint code?

I need to buy some of that dupli-color touchup paint stuff... where do I find the color code?

Its a 96 escort... "white"... dupli-color lists about 12 versions of "white"

Reply to
Steven

Found it... Drives side door post.

Code: YO Oxford White

so... should I use the "dupli-color" system or does anyone have a better solution?

I have some deep pits and a few new long/deep scratches.. I dont need it to be perfect... I just dont want it to rust, mainly...

Reply to
Steven