,96 ranger headlights

Just replaced the headlight assemblies on my '96 Ranger todat - they were badly yellowed and have been polished numerous times. The new
Eagle Etes units came with new bulbs - so I replaced the OTIGINAL HEADLIGHT BULBS as well.Almost 22 years old with over 350,000km . I was tempted to put the old bulbs back in to see how much longer they would last - but I'll keep them for spares.