99 Ranger aigbag light

My air bag light comes on at start up flases 2 times then 7 and goes through this cycle 3 times before the light stays on until I shut the truck off. Any ideas of what this could be? Thanks

Reply to
Haze

a simple google search.... i came up with code 27 is a bad airlight bulb???

try the internet (WWW)

through this cycle 3 times before the light stays on until I shut the truck off. Any ideas of what this could be? Thanks

Reply to
Mercury

That would depend on what the DTC code is. A LFC code means two things: A) Passenger Air Bag Deactivation (PAD) Switch Warning Lamp Inoperative or B) Passenger Air Bag Deactivation (PAD) Switch Warning Lamp Short to Battery.

this cycle 3 times before the light stays on until I shut the truck off. Any ideas of what this could be? Thanks

Reply to
Thomas Moats