99 Taurus power locks won't work

None of the locks will work. They move slightly and they click but will not function. I put a driver door off a 98' on and its lock works but it has the old style lock solenoid. I've hooked up the wire harness off the 99' door I took off with the 99' latch/soleniod and none of the locks will work. Plus i've tried another latch from a junk yard . Can't be 5 bad latches. Any ideas what the heck is wrong? Thanks, Kirk

Reply to
Kirk Frei