Power locks not working in Civic 1998

All of a sudden my power locks stopped working in my 1998 Civic. The only one that works with the switch is the drivers side. This includes when I use my after market alarm. Can anyone tell me where to start.

Reply to
ralieghpooh

I had the same problem with my 98 civic. passenger power door lock didnt work with switch alarm or manually. I had to take my door panel off and fix the gear inside. easy to do just a little time consuming. hope this helps

"ralieghpooh" wrote: > All of a sudden my power locks stopped working in my 1998 > Civic. The > only one that works with the switch is the drivers side. This > includes > when I use my after market alarm. Can anyone tell me where to > start.

Reply to
daddys_gurl_20