Attn: Backward Maniac

Dear Sir,

It has been brought to my attention that you believe that you are in charge of the internet.

That is *in fact* incorrect.

When my husband, Mr. Trellis, passed away 2 years ago, he left me in charge.

I have the rule book here, should anyone wish to verify the fact that I am 'de facto' in charge of the internet.

Other kind folk of the internet: Please disregard all posts from Backpassage Megalomaniac.

I thank you for your indulgence.

Mrs. Trellis.

Reply to
mrstrellis

You still around, Mr Badwrench? I figured you'd move to Venezuela when Harper won.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Call me when you get out of gaol. If you get out ...

Mrs T.

Reply to
mrstrellis