auto repair demographic question....

I'll grant you this is a different type of question, but given the audience I thought I could get some info. What I'm looking for is the percentage of woman who initiate car care services. That's to say out of the number of folks who drop off their keys in the morning to get their cars fixed what percent are women? If there is industry data on this a link to it would be greatly appreciated.

I know -- a different type of question, but I've got a project to do and figured this would be a fine place to get started with it.

Thanks!

--tr

................................................................ Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access >>>> at

tom ronson

Dropping off the keys is not initiating a repair, except in a limited sense. If the husband says, "Take the car in today and have the brakes done", didn't he initiate the repair and not the wife who dropped off the keys? I'm sure the reverse takes place too. So what you end up with is useless information for your high school class or whatever.

Reply to
Al Bundy