big all BIG AND DUMB

>> big DUMB al >> time to make ya look stupid >> if ya wanna play with the BIG boys al >> you better get some smarts >> until then >> STAY AWAY FROM MY CAR >> >> >> >> >> 080X282 260-8P >> Volt-Ohm-Milliammeter >> Simpson 260 Series 8 analog volt-ohm-milliammeters are recognized >> worldwide for their useful capabilities and features. This workhorse >> meter outperforms even the best general-purpose digital multimeters. >> $265.00 each; 6+ , $252.00 each. >>

An eBay ad?? Are you really a lot boy at a Yugo dealer? > >
>>hey wait a school that teaches ya how to use one > >Imagine, you mentioning a school. You illiterate fool. > >Show us how smart you really are, how much current does a 45 watt headlamp >draw? >

WTF grade 8 math al

lmfao

45/12.7=3.543 amps

my turn ok al

12v 3 amps 800 ohms and a 1000microfarad capacitor hooked in a timing circuit

what is the state of chage of a capacitor after 3 tau

LMFAO

come on al

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

You are a dummy. A big dummy. Why did you assume it was 12 volts? Did I say it was? Some troubleshooter you are.

LMFAO I guess, exactly what is a "tau?" Why not send the schematic (picture with little lines and symbols to you) and what you want to know and see if I can answer it? Canada should be proud to have wizards like you washing cars at the Yugo dealers:)

Reply to
Big Al

hey al , don't waist your time on that looooooooser.

42n8-1

I agree, he is a looser. But sometimes he has good advice. Not always right, like the time he said it was alright to overfill a crankcase. It's a shame he has to be such a jerk. You can tell he is very insecure. Guess the best way to discourage him is just to ignore him. So I'm going to.

Al

Reply to
Big Al