Cleaning interior

While doing a google for tire cleaning, I saw a couple references to using Pledge on the interior, the plastics and vinyl dash, I assume. Many of you use Pledge? Thought I'd ask to get more comments before trying it. Thanks.

Reply to
Paul O.

I've never used Pledge, but I have used a light coat of lemon oil. It works pretty well and doesn't seem to build up like Armor-All. AA is some really nasty stuff and can wreak havoc if paint work needs to be done on the vehicle it is applied to. I'm trying to clean 22 years worth of that crap off of the door panels on my 84 Mark VII.

Reply to
Tom Adkins