Custom KA info

Hello,
Does anyone have any websites on customising KAs? Was going to sell it and buy something else but I think I might do it up a bit. It is a blue 1999 T
reg standard with the exception, it has a Sony stereo and sub.
Any suggestions on what I can do to make it look a bit smarter but not spend too much money!?
Many thanks,
Moo

and
spend
/cough/
:)
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com

1999
What?

it
The clue is in my signature. :p
Have you tried a websearch?
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com

not
Oooooh nice site!
I thought you were taking the mick for wanting to do up my Ka!!

sell
blue
Hehehe no /wipes brake dust from his hands after changing Kermit's wheels/.
There's a lot of information out there - my site contains the information I wanted to know, but it doesn't cover everything, I'm sure...
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com

not
Just looking at ESPdesign and notice that the headlamp brows (which look cool) are quite different on the website to the ones you used.
http://www.espdesign.co.uk/udp.asp?cat=1&subcat=&make=Ford&model=Ka&udp 05
That's a good 40-50% of the light covered up whereas the ones you used are about 20-25%. Surely the former would effect the headlights quality somewhat?

sell
blue
http://www.espdesign.co.uk/udp.asp?cat=1&subcat=&make=Ford&model=Ka&udp 05
Possibly - Kermit's shark brows are not being made at this juncture. However, when you look at where the light is produced and where the reflector bounces it out, I suspect the ESP's curvy brow design doesn't make that much of an impact.
For Kermit's brows, I was a bit nerdy into seeing how much light they robbed the driver of, and the answer is "very little."
But the Morettes are going on soon... so it'll be academic... :)
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com

but
http://www.espdesign.co.uk/udp.asp?cat=1&subcat=&make=Ford&model=Ka&udp 05
are
make
robbed
There is a really nice KA driving around where I live, green like your but with a full body kit, blacked out windows etc!
I'm going to see how much it would be to respray my bumbers body colour.