CD player eject not working: 2000 T&C Infinity sound

Hi; Does anyone have any advice regarding the CD player in my

2000 T&C Limited Infinity system with CD and Cassette. Last week it played a CD just fine and I was able to eject the CD Now every time I turn on the ignition (which I assume powers up the radio) I hearthe CD player attempting to eject the CD. I am very sure the player is empty. The changer will NOT accept a new CD inserted into the slot, and I don't hear the motor attempt to pull in the CD.

Any advice on diagnosis? Where can I take the radio to be reparied / Atlanta area? How easy is it to pull the unit out myself? Are there any drop-in aftermarket head units that fit the slot? I'll bet the T&C is radio slot is not a standard size.

Regards. Gary

Reply to
gary_jabo