EB FAIRMONT ODOMETER PROBLEM

I have an EB Fairmont and the odometer isnt spinning. The KM/H guage works fine. I have checked the electrical connections at the back of the instrument cluster, and it's all good there. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, and how is it fixed. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers, Owen.

Reply to
gardenlen

The speedometer and odometer run off of the same cable or sensor. The problem will be in the speedometer head itself. A recent poster had good luck resoldering the electrical connections in the speedo head to repair a dead odometer (electronic type).

Reply to
Tom Adkins

Reply to
MYMECHANIC