English post - sorry if it's not welcome

Hello all. Just a quick post to let you know we are selling our Ford Escort Estate 1.8 diesel. It is white, has a sunroof, a CD player and runs very well. We have no complaints about her. Our reason for selling is we don't need her anymore. It is my Mother's car and she very rarely drives now. If she does drive she prefers our automatic anyway. The Escort is a wonderful car and I hope she goes to someone who will look after her. We are asking £700 for her which is a very fair price. I hope someone is interested.

Ian Jenkins

Reply to
Dynamic Forward