fiesta in red

I am driving 2004 ford fiesta finesse 1.25 in red but I am not sure what is the named colour of this red (so that I can buy paint for small chipping damage) Can anyone tell me please?

----------

Reply to
melanie bennett

We can't, because there are several red colours.

Your best and easiest option is to take a note of the VIN (the full VIN) and telephone a Ford dealership. The VIN contains the colour code, and they'll be able to tell you the precise name of that colour...

Reply to
DervMan

paint code on door jamb'

how is your yeast infection doiing ?

hurc ast

Reply to
formoco

After reviewing several posts and other various internet info, I am convinced that HURC is female. I wonder what she looks like?

Reply to
*

I will look on the door jamb thank you

Reply to
melanie bennett

thank you dervman

Reply to
melanie bennett

Oh, Thanks for THAT visual. Yeeech.

Reply to
Tom Adkins

mel your the best

hurc ast

Reply to
formoco

I've looked at the door and there's a list of assorted letters with codes but which is the one for the paint ?

Reply to
melanie bennett

Check out:

BillyBBad

on the bottom

one code for interior one for exterior

melanie do u put out on the first date ?

hurc ast

Reply to
formoco

lmfao pssssst tom we are a sovern nation the queen has no power LMFAO

hurc ast

Reply to
formoco

Hurc is probably lesbian because Hurc is obviously female, isn't she? I thought that someone here determined this. Anyway, I don't know Melanie but she appears to be intelligent so she has probably caught on by now that HURC is the group troll.

Too bad, this group could be a good one, but you never know whose responding to your post because Ms Hurc is always changing her userid.

Sorry Melanie that you had to get obnoxious responses from HURC. I have been looking at this group for a couple of weeks and this woman HURC has sort of ruined it for the patorns of the group.

*

Reply to
*

Only if we let it, though. :)

Reply to
DervMan

+

No we would not let it, would we? I'll still ask my questions in my quest for basic knowledge of essential ford fundamentals.

Happy motoring!

melanie

Reply to
melanie bennett

I will take a look now thank you Billy B Bad!

Reply to
melanie bennett

Good order!

Reply to
DervMan

what you are saying is that you backyard hacks have been looking to a frmale for advice about your ford??

LMFAO

hurc ast ford mastertech canada red seal

Reply to
formoco