Focus motor problems

Re: Focus motor problems

Good folks,

The daughter of a neighbor and friend has a Focus wagon, maybe a 2001, with around 80k mi. on it.

She has had 3 mechanics attempt to diagnose a motor problem. Some components were replaced (plugs/wires, etc.). The car still runs -very- rough and she sez something is smoking. Getting accurate info from her is difficult ...

I admit total ignorance re Foci: not my kind of car-car. Should I read the TSB's? Are ther known Focus bugaboos that would fit the facts above?

Thanks Puddin'

Reply to
Puddin' Man

lmfao i smell cat h u r c a s t