Ford Escort '90 - engine stall

Hi,

I am having problems with my Ford Escort automatic from 1990, its engine is just stopping random on highway speed (> 40 miles/hour).

It does not happen every day or at regular periods. It is not depending on driving time, distance length and there is no coolant lost and overheat.

If I wait ~10 minutes I can start it again without any problems normally.

As I understand this is a known issue for this models and I hope that I can get some advices from someone that had corrected it.

Thank you,

Chris

Reply to
nospam