ford escort

It would help if we could understand your post. It was mentioned that punctuation might help and you became abusive....

A few suggestions.... one long sentence that conatains several trains of thought can be difficult to decipher..... of course the year has nothing to do with whether it is broken or not.... they're all the same, right?

You would have been much further ahead to restate your concern than start acting like an asshole.....If you're gonna act like one, expect to get treated like one... After all, YOU'RE the one asking for help....

Reply to
Jim Warman

Shit.... hosed again...

Gotta remember to add " x-no-archive: yes " to each post again. I am so sick and tired of inscrupulous web presences passing off usenet as "dedicated" content.

Nobody minds helping.... nobody likes being taken advantage of...

Reply to
Jim Warman

Well thank you for your comment's but the problem has been solved by people on the site who were very helpful. Unlike some who were not, if people are using this place of help why dont they just answer the question in stead of being asshole's in the first place

Reply to
shepherdson