ford f350 superduty 4X4 shop manual

Does anyone have a sight that I can go to to purchase a ford shop manual for a reasnable price. I don't want aftermarket if I can get ford. Thanks

Reply to
marnix

What year. 1992-2002 are available on CD. They go for about $10 on Ebay. Multiple model years are available on DVD. Used paper manuals are also available on Ebay. New manuals and CD\DVD media are available at

Tom Adkins