Ford Focus: checking transmisson fluid dipstick???

Can someone please quickly tell me where? I might have to end up taking this company car for long distance travel and want to make sure its top to par, since the thing has been heavily abused (I mean utilized) by many others.

Reply to
Joseph

Why do you want to check the dipstick? Do you think there is something wrong with it? I would check the transmission fluid level myself.

Reply to
Jeff

If I'm not mistaken, the Focus has a sealed system. There is no dipstick. I could be wrong, but I don't believe I am.

Reply to
JB in SC