Ford Puma

Hello,

I've got a 1.4 UK Ford Puma. I'd like to give it a simple service: oil, oil filter, air filter,etc.

Are there any tips on doing this?

It seems the air filter is squashed between the wing and the battery. How do I change that? Do I have to remove the battery?

Are the other filters easier to get to?

Thanks.

Reply to
nospam

Amazing the number of people that still dont use Google...

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Thank you for the link, it looks a useful site. BTW, I did use Google but unless you know the best phrase to search for, it doesn't always find what you want. I tried searching and did not find this site, which is why I asked here for help.

Reply to
nospam

Oh.. well, it IS technical.. being an expert with 25 years background in on-line search I searched on: Ford Puma

;)

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic