Ford Taurus 1996 ?

I have a 1996 ford Taurus which a couple weeks ago left the fan for AC running when key was in off position. Then stopped working all together. Thus far I have isolated No Power to the fan switch, or blower motor. Blower motor checks out fine with 12v applied. Fuses all fine. The Maxi Fuse for ignition/blower motor has 12v, the maxi fuse for blower motor only has no power. I am assuming the ignition switch is bad that allows power back to the fuse block. Am I on the right track.

Reply to
Mark

If you are saying the heater/AC blower was running with ign off then didnt work at all, you're probably on track.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic