FS: 2003 Lincoln LS

Lincoln LS 2003 for sale Nov 2004

I have come to terms that this is not the right car for me now. As I tell my wife, I MADE A MISTAKE (gulp)! I bought it NEW in Nov 2003 (End of Year Close out sale) from a dealer in the Portland, OREGON area. As it turns out it is physically too small for us and is not meeting our needs. Even though the car drives like a dream, the reality is that more space in needed.

The car:

2003 V8 sport package, 3.9L ? 4 Valve/Cyl ? DOHC SelectShift Transmission (automatic with TIPTRONIC shift up/shift down manual feature) Airbags for front seats ? FRONT & SIDE protection Navigation System which includes the THX audio system WITH VOICE CONTROL 6 CD, In-dash unit Power ? door locks, windows, seats, steering, sunroof Heated and a/c'd FRONT seats; only heated REAR seats 17-inch, 7-spoke machined wheels Traction Control AND Advance Trac Auto (moisture sensing) wipers Auto Dimming rear view mirror Medium Steel Blue Metallic exterior / Espresso/Med Lt Stone Leather interior (cream color) Rear-Backup Park assist H.I.D. head lights

A few other toys, gadgets, gizmos I am forgetting

7000 miles

VIN # is: 1LNHM87A33Y-672284

Sticker was $48,000 Kelley Bluebook has High (dealer retail), medium (private Party), and low (dealer accepted trade-in) values.

I'm asking for the PRIVATE PARTY value of $29930

The car is truly a good value and in great shape.

In addition to this Newsgroup, I can be reached at

360-256-3345 and email " snipped-for-privacy@teleport.com" (preferred)
Reply to
Hez Bolton